QA QC MECHANICALTRAINING
QA QC MECHANICALTRAINING IN HYDERABAD
Qa Qc Mechanical Training Hyderabad – This Training course provides in depth study required for welding and piping inspection For engineers, Technicians for supervise in practical fields Coursed is designed keeping in view of practical aspects by ensuring the theoretical Training with details of welding and piping inspections on control front emphasis on Statistical Quality control, Quality design to diagnose control process.
It gives the essentials of Piping, welding fundamentals & Quality control inspection activities in various engineering industries. Our course has been essentially prepared to give detail of information to young and fresh engineers on international codes including those from American Petroleum Institute (API).
The course provides information welding procedure qualifications, performance qualification, and selection of mechanical tests and welding variables. The common welding processes metal classification in compliance of ASME sec II & Section IX.
Complete information required for engineers in Oil & Gas sector/Petrochemicals/steel and other areas it includes piping joints, Flange ratings, and flanged fittings covering the scope of ASME B 16.5 Code.It included the understanding and important Process piping code in Petroleum industries, ASME B 31.3.
The scope of NDT includes introduction to ASME Sec V and covers the most applicable NDT methods such as Ultrasonic testing/ Radiography testing/, Magnetic particle testing , Penetrate testing, Visual & Eddy current Testing with practical sessions
This course additionally readies those specialists anticipating secure American Welding Society (AWS-CWI) Qualification or CSWIP Welding Inspector qualification. An exertion has been made to give maximum information about the Piping Construction Codes, Piping Inspection codes, piping design, Piping repairs & alterations.
Course is to provide better understanding on Heat treatments, Metallurgical evaluation, Damage mechanisms and proper selection of alloys to mitigate the problems that arises on function. On Quality control it emphasis on Statistical Quality control, design, performance & control charts used to investigate out of control process.
- Upon the end of completion of this course the participants will achieve knowledge
- And understanding of process piping code related to design & fabrication.
- Types of piping assembly, AS Raised neck flange, socket / threaded / seal welds and weld sizes.
- Selection of proper Flanged fitting for different conditions as corrosive, high temperature,
- erosive Hydro as well as Pneumatic test requirements.
- Thorough understanding of filler metals, welding electrodes and welding variables, essential & nonessential variables,
- Post Weld Heat Treatment, Preheating & various heat treatments on ferrous materials.
- WPS, PQR, WPQ Qualifications, P Nos, F Nos, A Nos, positions & welding & piping symbols.
- NDT introduction to Ultrasonic, Magnetic, Penetrate, Eddy Current, & Radiography with practical’s.
- Awareness with Piping codes as API 570, API 574, ASME B 31.3, and ASMI B 16.5
- Awareness with Welding codes ASME Sec IX, ASME Sec II & API 577
Fresh as well as experienced, Mechanical, Production, Metallurgical & chemical engineers, Diploma holders, Science graduates seeking complete understanding and knowledge of process piping, welding & metallurgy fundamentals & NDT.
It is valuable especially for fresh engineers seeking immediate positions as Q/C & Piping Engineer in Petrochemical, Engineering, and Oil & Gas industries with knowledge of international codes.
QC, Piping & Welding inspector course is a blend of essentials of Piping knowledge, welding fundamentals & Quality control inspection activities in Petrochemical and other engineering industries.
Our course has been essentially prepared to give good deal of information to young and fresh engineers on international codes including those from American Petroleum Institute.
The course provides very valuable information on new welding procedure qualifications, performance qualification, selection of mechanical tests and welding variables.
The common welding processes, electrode & filler metal classification in compliance of ASME sec II & Section IX.
Quality assurance (QA)/quality control (QC) engineers are responsible for ensuring the quality of products and services produced by their company.
They oversee the manufacturing of products and they are involved in every stage of making a product–from development and manufacturing to packaging.
- Roles & Responsibilities of QC Inspector
- Codes & Standards
- WPS, PQR, WQT etc.
- Welds and joint Preparation
- Welding process
- Welding Variables
- Welding Materials & Consumables
- Isometric Drawing and P&ID
- Destructive Testing